Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A random post

So I figured I would update my blog with new photos of my boys- they love to wrestle!









We had an easter egg hunt in the living room- the boys kind of got it... they loved the candy... can't say as I blame them.








In my last post I included the pictures of the cake but I forgot to include the end results... Tommy likes chocolate... a lot!

The boys are walking, although Joey has the cutest walk it reminds me of a little chimp. Tommy on the other hand walks until his head throws him off- literally.

They say cute words like Tommy's 'Happy... Baby...' and Joey's 'Hi dada' and growl when he sees tigers or lions. My new favorite thing is all the giggling as they play with each other... I need to figure out how to upload video and then I will upload the video I got today of the boys playing chase in the living room. So cute and fun.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness they're so cute I want to eat them up with a spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that as parents we love photos of our kids covered in food....They are so cute and I can't wait to see them in August. I can't believe they are talking a little.....fun fun fun.

    ReplyDelete