Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello all!





Current (Below) - After (Right... hopefully- plus plants)
I was tempted to title this... 'you guys suck' but I am trying not to say that (suck) anymore- these little men of mine are sponges and so I opted for Hello all. Being as I didn't realize I was dropping the ball (thank you Candi for enlightening me) I have decided to give this a try- I am sure I will keep it up about as well as my 360 page. Although I do think these are a lot cuter and so that's fun. Anyway, I am bummed because I was feeling inspired to work on my house- including a trip to the Homer and it snowed today so it's officially still clean inside weather. Oh well my big plans for the house will have to wait- I am sure my little men don't mind.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for you having a blog. I think these are better than the 360 thing. We're all still doing the facebook stuff too but you're such a good sport for following us along on all our social networking sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie--I have a bit of spring fever myself...i have planted a bunch out there and have to run out whenever it freezes to cover my new azaleas and rhododendroms. I am totally excited for the warm weather to finally stick...for good. the boys are so cute....love that you have a blog. i think it is fun when i get around to updating it.

    ReplyDelete